Huawei has officially released the Huawei P40 4G variant in China which is equipped with a Kirin 990 SoC. As far as the specifications are concerned, the Huawei P40 4G specifications are similar to P40 5G.
The Huawei P40 4G comes with a 6.1-inch FHD+ OLED display with 1080 x 2340p resolution, Kirin 990 processor, 4G support, EMUI 10.1, 50MP triple main camera, 32MP selfie camera, 3800 mAh battery, 22.5W fast charging, and more. This smartphone is now available on JD.com with a price of 3998 yuan (617 USD) compared to the P40 5G at 4488 (693 USD).
Huawei P40 4G Specifications:
- Model: ANA-AL00
- Measures: Width 71.06 mm, Height 148.9 mm, Depth 8.5 mm
- Weight: Approx. 175 g
- Colors: Silver Frost & Blue
- Display Size: 6.1 inches
- Type: OLED
- Resolution: FHD+ 2340 x 1080 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP53
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 4G
- Operating System: EMUI 11 (Based on Android 10)
- Rear Camera: 50MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture) + 16MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + 8MP Telephoto Camera (f/2.4 aperture, OIS)
- Front Camera: 32MP Selfie Camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Battery: 3,800 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 22.5 W)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2×2 MIMO, HE160, 1024 QAM, 8 Spatial-stream Sounding MU-MIMO
- Bluetooth: 5.1, Support BLE, SBC, AAC, LDAC
- Data Cable Port: USB Type-C, 3.1
- Location: GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), AGPS, Glonass, BeiDou (B1I+B1C+B2a Tri-band), Galileo (E1 + E5a dual band). QZSS (L1 + L5 dual band), NavIC
- NFC: Support
- Sensors: Gravity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, proximity sensor, Gesture Sensor, Laser Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor.