Huawei P40 Lite 5G was launched in Europe in May 2020. This smartphone is now receiving the latest update based on EMUI 10.1. It brings software version 10.1.1.146 and the update size is 562MB. Check the changelog and how to download guide below.
Huawei P40 Lite EMUI 10.1.1.146 Changelog:
List of changes
This update optimizes double-image mode and allows you to record videos with the front and rear cameras at the same time.
Allows you to record videos with the front and back cameras at the same time. Optimizes camera performance in certain scenarios.
Adds Petal Search to the home screen widgets for easier app searches. Improves system stability in certain scenarios.
Integrated Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
How to download EMUI 10.1?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity.