Recently, Huawei at the Huawei Whole House Smart and Full Scene New Product Spring Conference 2022 in China launched a new Galaxy Blue color of the Huawei WATCH 3 smartwatch.
Now, according to the latest information, Huawei has started rolling out the June 2022 software update for the Watch 3 users and this update mainly adds a car key function along with the optimization.
Huawei Watch 3 HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update changelog:
Size: 338 MB
1. Preset galaxy dial and cute pet animation dial.
2. Added car key function to bring a more convenient and smart travel experience (currently only supports AITO M5 models, and the connection with iOS mobile phones is not supported for the time being).
1. Optimize the experience of using the Audio Control Center.
2. Optimize the voice broadcast experience in some scenarios.
3. Optimize system performance and stability.
As per the specifications are concerned, the Huawei Watch 3 sports a 1.43-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 466×466, a pixel density of up to 326PPI, and a maximum brightness of 1000nit, and a refresh rate of 60Hz. It has a 3D large-curvature mirror design, a new 3D rotating crown, a stainless steel body, and multiple watch straps such as rubber, leather, and metal.
Huawei Watch 3 supports eSIM independent communication capabilities and can make calls without a mobile phone. It currently supports China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Telecom’s No. 1 dual terminal. It also supports the bus card, access control card, and wrist application market, providing a wealth of themes and applications. In terms of sports health, Huawei Watch 3 supports 100+ sports modes, temperature, heart rate monitoring, fall detection, and other functions, as well as a remote camera, remote car control, and smart home control.