Huawei Watch GT 2 owners in the global market now receiving the all-new 126.96.36.199 version firmware update. As per the changelog, the December 2021 software update for Watch GT 2 brings a lock screen password feature, support for displaying running pace zones, Petal Maps, active-standby screen feature, and more.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Update Version 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
Build Number: 184.108.40.206
Update Size: 227 MB
Added lock screen password feature to increase device security.
Added sunset and sunrise view for outdoor exercises.
Added support for displaying running pace zones to help you exercise scientifically.
Added Active standby screen feature during workouts so you can view your training data in real time.
Optimized the Cycle Calendar feature and added support for manually adding menstrual periods to your watch.
Added Petal Maps as pre-loaded map app.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days)