Huawei Watch GT 2 smartwatch users in the global market start receiving the new software update. The latest firmware update for Watch GT 2 is rolling out with build number 188.8.131.52 and the package comes with a size of about 3.80 MB. You can install this update on your smartwatch easily via phone data. Check the complete changelog below.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Update Version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
This update optimizes the system stability in certain scenarios.
Optimizes the system stability in certain situations.
1. For a better user experience, it is recommended to first update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store.
2. Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
3. It may take a little time to update the wearable. Wait until the progress indicator on the device indicates the end of the process. The device will restart automatically when the update is complete.
4. If you experience problems using the device, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days)