During the last month’s winter new product launch event, Huawei launched the Watch GT 2022 Collection Edition”. This product uses a carbon fiber case and a sapphire glass mirror. It is priced at 3688 yuan and is officially on sale today.
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2022 Collector’s Edition is divided into two colors, bright black, and vermilion. It adopts the exclusive design of the year of the tiger and has an exclusive customized dial for the year of the tiger, a rotating crown with a tiger head, and a tiger-tooth-shaped strap vent.
The watch uses a sapphire glass crystal, a carbon fiber case, a precision ceramic back, and supports TruSeen 5.0+ heart rate testing, as well as all-weather health testing.
HUAWEI WATCH GT 2022 Collector EDITION SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size – 49 mm x 49 mm x 10.9 mm
- Dial diameter – 49 mm
- Applicable wrist size – 140-210 mm
- Weight – About 60 g (weight without strap)
- Screen – 1.43-inch AMOLED color screen
- Watch case color – Red/black
- Strap – Red fluoro rubber strap, Black Viton strap
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Temperature Sensor
- Button – Power button + function button, the upper button supports rotating crown
- Charging interface type – Wireless charging
- Supported Systems – HarmonyOS 2 and above, Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above
- Protection level – 5 ATM
- Data Links – GPS support, NFC support, Bluetooth support
The watch has a 14-day battery life, supports wireless fast charging, is equipped with 100+ sports modes, and supports functions such as Alipay and Bluetooth. It also comes with an exclusive customized gift box for the Year of the Tiger.