Huawei Watch GT Runner smartwatch uses a precision ceramic bezel and a titanium crown. This new smartwatch has a floating external antenna to achieve dual-frequency five starts precise positioning, route sharing, and trajectory return.
Now, according to the information, Huawei Watch GT Runner users are now able to the May 2022 software update with the build number 22.214.171.1248.
Huawei Watch GT Runner Update Version 126.96.36.1998 Changelog:
Software version: 188.8.131.528
Update Size: 102 MB
With this update, a pre-loaded watch face with multi-service tools, as well as a training ground mode have been added to the Exercise section.
1. Added a preloaded watch face with multi-service tools, allowing you to customize the layout with data such as step count, weather and heart rate.
2. Training field mode has been added to the Training section, which shows batting demos and records professional data such as your stroke rate and stroke tempo.
1. Optimized the ability to import and export training route.
2. Optimized tracking accuracy of open field exercises.
3. Optimized system stability for certain situations.
HUAWEI WATCH GT RUNNER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 46.4 x 46.4 x 11 mm
- Dial diameter: 46 mm
- Weight: About 38.5 g
- Screen size: 1.43 inches
- Strap: Grey silicone strap, Black silicone strap
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Barometric pressure sensor
- Storage: 4GB
- System : HarmonyOS 2, Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above
- Protection Level: 5ATM
- Data Connections: NFC, Bluetooth
The newly upgraded TruSeen 5.0+
The newly upgraded heart rate module, eight photoelectric sensors in a circular layout, receive more effective signals; with a 3D arc-shaped table bottom, it fits closer to the wrist skin, making it more comfortable to wear while reducing external light interference; with AI self-learning and more Channel fusion algorithm to achieve accurate heart rate monitoring all-weather.