Huawei Watch GT Runner smartwatch uses a precision ceramic bezel and a titanium crown. This new smartwatch has a floating external antenna to achieve dual-frequency five starts precise positioning, route sharing, and trajectory return.
Now, according to the information, Huawei Watch GT Runner users are now able to the March 2022 software update with the build number 126.96.36.199.
Huawei Watch GT Runner Update Version 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
1. Newly added plateau care application (only in mainland China), which can comprehensively assess the risk of altitude sickness based on physical condition, altitude, blood oxygen monitoring, etc.
2. Support connecting heart rate belt
Optimize system stability in some scenes
1. To use the plateau care application, you must first turn on the plateau care monitoring switch in the health monitoring of the mobile sports health application.
2. Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
HUAWEI WATCH GT RUNNER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 46.4 x 46.4 x 11 mm
- Dial diameter: 46 mm
- Weight: About 38.5 g
- Screen size: 1.43 inches
- Strap: Grey silicone strap, Black silicone strap
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Barometric pressure sensor
- Storage: 4GB
- System : HarmonyOS 2, Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above
- Protection Level: 5ATM
- Data Connections: NFC, Bluetooth
The newly upgraded TruSeen 5.0+
The newly upgraded heart rate module, eight photoelectric sensors in a circular layout, receive more effective signals; with a 3D arc-shaped table bottom, it fits closer to the wrist skin, making it more comfortable to wear while reducing external light interference; with AI self-learning and more Channel fusion algorithm to achieve accurate heart rate monitoring all-weather.