Huawei has set up six teams to inspect the display market and has contacted more than 90% of companies worldwide. At the same time, it has been revealed that display products are currently planned for a full range, including commercial, home, gaming, and curved surfaces.
Huawei-branded monitors are already on the market, and 23.8-inch models will be released first. According to industry sources, Huawei’s 23.8-inch display is already under development and is scheduled to be available in the second quarter.
Xiaomi also is in the display market, continuing to focus on cost-effectiveness, and also rumored to “kill” 80% of display brands.
Huawei sold equipment related to mobile phones, tablets, notebooks, and televisions, and it is logical to enter the display field. It will complement its multi-screen strategy.
Huawei Latest News:
- China warns France against treating Huawei
- Huawei Nova 7i launched in Malaysia: Price, Specs
- US says Huawei maintains secret backdoor access to mobile-phone networks
- Huawei MWC 2020 global launch conference 1+ 8+N strategy
- No GMS ; Huawei Mate 30 Pro 4G Edition launched in the UK
- Huawei announced Small and Medium Enterprise Cloud Program
- Huawei 5G phones are the users 1st choice in 2020
- MWC 2020: What to expect from Huawei
- Huawei 9 decisions to support all partners