Huawei’s latest HarmonyOS 2.0 beta testing is rolling out for the Mate 40 series and the stable update is expected to be released soon. Now, ahead of that based on EMUI 11, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Pro Plus and RS Porsche Design users getting the April 2021 security patch.
This security patch for Mate 40 series is rolling out with build number 126.96.36.199. The April 2021 security patch includes 17 High levels and 69 Medium levels of CVE’s.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design EMUI 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
Mate 40 Pro: 184.108.40.206 SP1→220.127.116.11
Mate 40 Pro+: 18.104.22.168 SP1→22.214.171.124
Mate 40 RS: 126.96.36.199 SP1→188.8.131.52
List of changes
This update improves system security using security patches.
Integrated April 2021 security patch to improve system security.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com.