Huawei has started updating its GT series smartwatches – Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro, Watch GT 2e, Watch GT 2 42mm and Watch GT 2 46mm. The latest update for all watches added April 2021 software builds. Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro April 2021 update brings lock screen and system stability optimization while the Watch GT 2e receiving new moon phase.
In terms of Huawei Watch GT 2 42mm and 46mm changelog, the April 2021 firmware update brings the weather application supports for outdoor environment information and optimizes the system stability.
As per the build numbers the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro, Watch GT 2e, Watch GT 2 (42mm & 46mm) receiving the April 2021 software update with versions 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, and 126.96.36.199 respectively. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro April 2021 Update Changelog:
Version Number: 188.8.131.52
[Optimization] Optimizes the lock screen experience and optimizes the system stability.
Huawei Watch GT 2e & Huawei Watch GT 2 (42mm & 46mm) April 2021 Update Changelog:
Watch GT 2e Version Number: 184.108.40.206
Watch GT 2(42mm & 46mm) Version Number: 220.127.116.11
1. iOS users can download and install more free watch faces through the latest version of Sports Health (18.104.22.1682 and above).
2. The weather application supports outdoor environment information such as sunrise, sunset, tide, etc.
3. Add moon phase information to the weather application card.
4. The altitude barometer application newly added the severe weather warning function.
5. In the exercise application, the elliptical machine supports the display of cadence and cadence-related data.
Optimize system stability.
1. iPhone 6 series does not currently support downloading and installing more free dial functions.
2. Direct payment and installation of third-party dials via iOS phones are not currently supported.
Huawei Watch GT 2e Specifications:
- 2 Weeks Battery Life – 14 days typical – 30 Hours GPS mode – 24 Hour Music
- 100 Workout Modes
- Up to 500 songs storage
- 50M water-resistant
- SpO2 Monitor
- Health Management
- Stainless Steel case
- Radial Patterns Bazel
- Concealed Crown Design
- Integrated Strap
- Kirin A1 Chip
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Specifications:
To recall, the Watch GT 2 Pro boasts some significant upgrades over its predecessors, it has a 1.39-inch 454 x454 AMOLED display that is covered in scratch-resistant sapphire glass, the body is made from titanium, and the underside is ceramic.
There are a number of faces available to choose from and the company has also announced OneHop Watch Face. This feature allows you to take a picture with your phone and use it as a watch face just by touching the phone (Huawei models with NFC and running EMUI 11+) against the dial of the watch and you have a new watch face. The Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro has more than 100 workout modes including professional ones such as Golf Driving Range mode and Skiing and Snowboarding mode that show info such as slope and elevation. It also boasts a 14-day battery life in typical usage.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI/Magic UI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.