In the global market, Huawei’s EMUI 12 Beta for the Mate 10 Pro and P20 series has not been distributed yet, but the EMUI 12 update for the Mate 10 has started to be distributed. The EMUI 12 update for Mate 10 is rolling out with the firmware version 22.214.171.124 and the update size is 4.17GB.
Huawei Mate 10 EMUI 12 Update Details:
Build Number: 126.96.36.199
Update Size: 4.17 GB
With this update, EMUI 12 has been released, giving you an easy-to-use interface, a multi-device section in the Control Panel, and various useful functions.
Supports more flexible font adjustment, allowing you to adjust the size and weight with a slider.
Applies the concept of neumorphism to Ul elements by using simple color tones, shadows, and highlights to create a more realistic effect.
Supports touching and holding app folders on the home screen to enlarge them for easier access to the apps within them.
[Notification Panel and Control Panel]
Allows you to swipe down from the top left side of the screen to access the Notification Panel to view notifications, and from the top right side to access the Control Panel to use shortcuts.
Adds an audio control section to Control Panel, making it easier to switch between different audio devices and audio apps.
Smart Life in All Scenarios
Adds a mobile phone-laptop collaborative authentication feature, which allows you to unlock your phone by entering the phone’s screen unlock password on your Huawei laptop when your phone and laptop are connected via Multi-Screen Collaboration.
[Cross-Device File Management]
Supports accessing documents or images on your phone using a laptop without having to connect the two devices with a data cable.
Improves the transmission speed of Huawei Share for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets, and laptops.
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. Some third-party apps that are not compatible with EMUI 12 may function incorrectly after the update. It is recommended that you update these apps to their latest versions in app store.
3. If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
4. Your home screen layout may be rearranged slightly.
5. This system version can be rolled back to the official version of EMUI 11 in HiSuite. Rolling back the system version will erase your personal data. Please backup your data in advance.
6. The update package will be deleted automatically after the update is complete.
7. For more features, visit Tips.
Looking for the latest Huawei updates? Join us on the Telegram channel for instant updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.