According to the Canalys report, worldwide shipments of smart audio devices, including smart speakers and smart personal audio devices, reached 96.2 million units in Q1 2020. Smartphone vendors Apple, Samsung, and Xiaomi led the TWS market in Q1 2020. “It is no surprise that smartphone vendors have been quick to dominate,” said Canalys Research Analyst Cynthia Chen.
Huawei ranked 5th with a total of 2 million shipments in Q1 2020 with a market share of 4.5% (YOY growth +261%). Check the complete list below.
Worldwide TWS shipments and annual growth:
- Apple – (18.1 million shipments, 41.4% market share, YOY growth +60%)
- Samsung – (4.5 million shipments, 10.3% market share, YOY growth +30%)
- Redmi – (3.1 million shipments, 7.0% market share)
- QCY – (2.5 million shipments, 5.6% market share, YOY growth +172%)
- Huawei – (2.0 million shipments, 4.5% market share, YOY growth +261%)