The much-awaited Huawei’s foldable phone Mate X was launched in February in Barcelona, While the smartphone goes official it runs on the Android 9.0 Pie-based EMUI 9.1 out-of-the-box. And now according to the President of Huawei Consumer BG Software Department, Wang Chenglu, announced that the Huawei Mate X foldable phone is now getting the EMUI 10 Beta update.
As for now the update is in beta stages meaning you will come across numerous bugs. Interested participants can access this beta update through Recommendation” > “Internal Beta Registration” > “Register Now”. Since this is the beta update, we will recommend taking a complete backup of the device. As of now, the company has now revealed the official stable update roadmap.
The Mate X uses a resolution of 2480 × 2200 and it comes with a Kirin 980 processor + Balong 5000 5G SoC. However, some units use the Kirin 990 5G chip which integrates the 5G SoC. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage. It uses a 40MP ultra-sensitive sensor + 16MP ultra-wide-angle sensor + 8MP telephoto lens + a TOF sensor. This smartphone has a 4500 mAh battery.
More EMUI 10 News:
- List of Honor phones to get Magic UI 3.0/EMUI 10
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro now receiving a new EMUI 10 update
- Record: 1 million Huawei and Honor smartphones updated to EMUI 10
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 EMUI 10 beta program now rolling out
- Huawei P30 Lite users now getting EMUI 10.0 beta program in India
- How to sign up for EMUI 10 Beta program