Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 users in India now receiving EMUI 10 beta program. The company has also opened EMUI 10 beta program for Huawei P20 Pro users in India. Recently the EMUI 10.0 beta for Huawei P20 and P20 Pro in Europe and the Beta program has now begun for the users of Huawei P20 Pro in the Asian countries. The EMUI 10 brings new features and changes in user interface including the dark mode, magazine-style UI layout, Morandi UI color system, and more.
If you looking to join one of the devices Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 or Huawei P20 Pro EMUI 10 beta, Follow the steps below for How to join:
All you need to install the beta user app. After the installation, follow the instructions below.
1. LOG IN YOUR CREDENTIALS:
- Launch the BETA app.
- Accept terms & conditions.
- Log in using your Huawei ID, this is will only require for the first time only. ( If you don’t have the Huawei ID, you need to create a new account with original email or mobile phone number.
2. JOIN THE BETA CAMPAIGN:
Start APP > login (First time only) > select “Personal” (Check in the Bottom bar) > “Join Project” > “Available Project”. Then click on Sign Up, to join the project.
Once this process finishes, you’ll receive HOTA upgrade notification, then you can select to update your phone.
- Users are required to upgrade the latest EMUI version to join this beta project.
- After joining the beta project, you’ll receive a notification to the EMUI 10 beta update or check it manually via Setting > System > Software update or via HiCare app > update> Check for Updates.
- Before upgrading to the beta version, we recommend users to back up important data to avoid any data loss.