Almost all devices now getting Huawei’s EMUI 10 beta program, If you still not aware of it just follow the below steps and get it done shortly.
FIRST, you need to install the beta user app from here. After the installation, follow the instructions below.
1. LOG IN YOUR CREDENTIALS:
- Launch the BETA app.
- Accept terms & conditions.
- You need to log in to your Huawei ID, this is will only applicable for the first time only. (If you don’t have the Huawei ID, need to create a new account with original email or mobile phone number.
2. JOIN THE BETA CAMPAIGN:
Start APP > login > select “Personal” (Check in the Bottom bar) > “Join Project” > “Available Project”. Then click on Sign Up, to join the project.
Once this process finishes, you’ll receive HOTA upgrade notification, then you can select to update your phone.
HOW TO QUIT THE BETA PROGRAM:
Launch the App > Login > select “Personal” > “Join Project” > “Available Project” > select the project which you already joined, select “Sign out”.
- Honor 10 Lite and 20i now getting EMUI 10.0 Beta (10.0.0.136)
- Honor 8X, 10, V10 and Huawei Nova 4 EMUI 10 internal beta starts in China
- EMUI 10.0 update now rolling out to the Huawei P30, Mate 20 series and Nova 5T
- EMUI 10.0 Beta opens for Honor 20i and Honor 10 Lite
- These 14 devices getting EMUI 10 update in China