Earlier, the company has started rolling out EMUI 10.0 beta program for the P30 Lite in Europe and now users in India getting the chance for P30 Lite EMUI 10 Beta registration.
Follow the below steps to start EMUI 10.0 beta program:
1. LOG IN YOUR CREDENTIALS:
- Launch the BETA app.
- Accept terms & conditions.
- Log in using your Huawei ID, this is will only require for the first time only. ( If you don’t have the Huawei ID, you need to create a new account with original email or mobile phone number.
2. JOIN THE BETA CAMPAIGN:
Start APP > login (First time only) > select “Personal” (Check in the Bottom bar) > “Join Project” > “Available Project”. Then click on Sign Up, to join the project.
- Users are required to upgrade the Huawei P30 Lite on EMUI version 188.8.131.52 to join this beta project.
- After joining the beta project, you’ll receive a notification to the EMUI 10 beta update or check it manually via Setting – System.
- Before upgrading to the beta version, we recommend users to back up important data to avoid any data loss.
- List Of Huawei And Honor phones receiving EMUI 10.0 beta in China
- How to sign up for EMUI 10 Beta program
- Honor 10 Lite and 20i now getting EMUI 10.0 Beta (10.0.0.136)
- Honor 8X, 10, V10 and Huawei Nova 4 EMUI 10 internal beta starts in China