Honor Play 9A was launched on March 30 along with Honor 30s in China. The Honor 9A has a 6.3 Inch HD + IPS Waterdrop Notch Display, Powered by MediaTek Helio P35 Processor and the smartphone runs on Android 10 Based On Magic UI 3.0.1.
The company has started rolling out a first software update to the Honor Play 9A smartphone. The latest update brings version number 22.214.171.124 which is based on Magic UI 3.0.
Honor Play 9A 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
- Models – Honor Play 9A (MOA-AL00, MOA- TL00)
- Smart Voice – New smart voice function can help you control your phone by voice, such as answering calls, opening applications, etc.
- Camera- optimizes camera stability.
- Screen- Optimize the screen display effect of some scenes.
Download Honor Play 9A Magic UI 3.0.1 update from your smartphone Settings option, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Hicare (Now known as Support) app: HiCare > Quick Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Honor Play 9A Specifications:
- Display – 6.3 Inch HD + IPS Waterdrop Notch Display
- Software – Android 10 based on MagicUi 3.0.1
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Rear Camera – 13MP + 8MP
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64/128GB
- Battery – 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Other – Fingerprint, Face Unlock, 3.5mm Audio Jack,USB Type-C Port, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth And Wi-Fi Support.
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Gravity Sensor And Gyroscope.