AnTuTu has officially released the global top 10 best performing flagship phones in January 2021. The data was collected for a period from January 1 to January 31, 2021, and the results in the ranking list were the average scores but not the highest ones; and there are more than 1,000 pieces of information on single phone model. The data was calculated based on Antutu V8.
At the top of the list remained the Mi 11 with Snapdragon 888 and a score of 707306 points, followed by the Huawei Mate 40 Pro (Kirin 9000) with a score of 648929 points.
From there we have in third place the ROG Phone 3, in fourth place the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G with a rating of 647442 and 632381 respectively.
In January 2021, in addition to the new products equipped with Snapdragon 888 SoC, the new ones of Galaxy S21 series equipped with Samsung’s own 5nm-process-based Exynos 2100 were finally launched to the market, making a big change in the ranking list for the first month in 2021. The three 5nm-process-based products currently available on the market are all included in the ranking list this time. They are Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 9000 and Samsung Exynos 2100.
Global Best Performing Flagship Phones in January 2021 Ranking List:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 – 707306
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro – 648929
- ROG Phone 3 – 647442
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – 632381
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ – 622185
- Samsung Galaxy S21 – 614886
- OPPO Find X2 Pro – 611043
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G – 605642
- OnePlus 8 Pro – 588745
- Mi 10T Pro 5G – 588481
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
The above are global Android phone performance rankings in January 2021. Many new phone models with three mainstream 5nm-process-based flagship processors appeared on the list.