Honor 30 Pro and 30 Pro Plus smartphone users are now receiving the March 2021 security patch update based on Magic UI 4.0. The March 2021 security update includes the CVE announced in the Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, 13 High levels, and 131 Medium levels.
Honor 30 Pro and 30 Pro Plus March 2021 security update is rolling out with software version 184.108.40.206 and the update package size is around 1.3GB, users are advised to download it via proper internet connection.
HONOR 30 PRO AND 30 PRO+ MAGIC UI 220.127.116.11 CHANGELOG:
- 18.104.22.168 — 22.214.171.124
- [Security] Incorporate Android March 2021 security patches to enhance phone system security.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MAGIC UI 4 UPDATE?
Download Via Settings:
Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install
Download Via Support App: Open Support (HiCare) app -> Services -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Honor 30 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display – 6.57-inch FHD+ OLED, 90Hz
- Resolution – 2340×1080
- Mobile Software – Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
- Rear Camera – 40MP IMX 600, f/1.9-aperture, Octa-PD AF + 16MP Ultra Wide Angle camera, f/2.2-aperture + 8MP Telephoto camera, f/3.4-aperture, AIS, OIS, 5X optical
- Front Camera – 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2
- Processor – Kirin 990 5G
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128GB/256GB
- Battery – 4000mAh (40W Wired).
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.