Honor has started rolling out a new update for the Honor 30 Pro smartphone users in China. The latest update brings July 2020 security patch, system optimization with software version Magic UI 3.1 version 18.104.22.168, The update size is 399MB.
Honor 30 Pro Magic UI 22.214.171.124 (C00E175R4P3) Changelog:
Optimizes system stability.
Integrated Android security patches released in July 2020 for improved system security.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST MAGIC UI 3.1 UPDATE?
Download Via Settings:
Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install
Download Via Support App: Open Support (HiCare) app -> Services -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Honor 30 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display – 6.57-inch FHD+ OLED, 90Hz
- Resolution – 2340×1080
- Mobile Software – Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
- Rear Camera – 40MP IMX 600, f/1.9-aperture, Octa-PD AF + 16MP Ultra Wide Angle camera, f/2.2-aperture + 8MP Telephoto camera, f/3.4-aperture, AIS, OIS, 5X optical
- Front Camera – 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2
- Processor – Kirin 990 5G
- RAM – 8GB
- Storage – 128GB/256GB
- Battery – 4000mAh (40W Wired)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.