Honor officially releasing the Honor 30S smartphone on March 30. The smartphone is said to feature Huawei Kirin 820 5G chip as well as 40W fast charging. The Honor 30S new leaked (on Weibo) revealed the camera samples of the smartphones.
As per the Honor 30S 5G image below, the original image has a size of 19MB and 6912×9216 resolution. It can be confirmed that 64 MP rear camera was used. Take a look.
Previous leak shows, the Huawei Kirin 820 5G will have a 7nm process and a new chipset is said to include a built-in 5G modem with support for both SA and NSA standards, while the CPU has ARM Cortex-A76 cores and G77 GPU with improved NPU.
The phone with model number Honor CDY-AN90 has scored a staggering 375270 points on AnTuTu.
Honor 30S (Honor CDY-AN90) AnTuTu benchmark details:
- OS – Android 10
- Processor – Kirin 820 5G
- GPU – Mali G57
- RAM -8GB
- ROM -128 GB
- Resolution – 2400×1080 pixels
- Score – 375270
Honor 30S is rumored to sport a punch-hole display. A rectangle-shaped camera module on the back with four cameras and a LED flash and the Honor 30 series is expected to launch with a 64-megapixel main camera, but it may also use the 40-megapixel lens of the Honor V30 series, IMX600 CMOS.
Honor 30S 5G Latest News/Leaks:
- Honor 30S new leaked poster shows Kirin 820 chip
- Honor 30S AnTuTu score suggests this could be the most powerful phone yet
- Honor 30S Geekbench scores leaked: Kirin 820 5G, Magic UI 3.1
- Honor Magic UI 3.1 leaked may launch with Honor 30S
- Honor Play 9A also launching along with Honor 30S