Huawei Mate 40 smartphone is rumored to be launched in October 2020. Huawei’s upcoming Mate series smartphone the Huawei Mate 40 may include Kirin 1020 that it will increase the system performance by up to 50% as compared to Kirin 990. Huawei is rumored to use ARM’s Cortex-A77 cores with the Kirin 1020 instead of Cortex-A76 cores it retained with the Kirin 990 and Kirin 990 5G.
Today, Huawei Mate 40 Patent new patent shows a ring-shaped touch screen layout on the backside of the smartphone. As per the images below, this ring can perform various operations like touch, click and swipe gestures, camera focus, page-turning Operate and display time, alarm, call, and message, etc.
Huawei Mate 40 Latest News:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro concept renders and specs leaked
- Huawei Mate 40 performance with Kirin 1020 will increase upto 50%
- Can we already see the Huawei Mate 40 here?
- Huawei Mate 40 Concept render shows transparent design
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro patent shows X cameras layout