Honor X10 5G getting the September 2020 security patch update. The latest update is based on Magic UI 3.1 and comes with the software version 188.8.131.52. Below check the complete changelog.
Honor X10 Magic UI 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
List of Changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
Version Update: 220.127.116.11 → 18.104.22.168
Honor X10 (TEL-AN00) (TEL-AN10) (TEL-AN00a) & (TEL-TN00)
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Model Name: TEL-AN00a
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- Screen color: 16.7 million colors
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Android 10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G.
- Colors: Racing Blue, Silver, Orange, and Speed Black.
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? You can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.