Honor officially releasing the Honor 30S smartphone on March 30. The smartphone is said to feature Huawei Kirin 820 5G chip as well as 40W fast charging. According to the digital trends report, the Honor 30S smartphone will have a 64-megapixel main camera and a 3x optical zoom feature (Image Below).
Today, we have seen the camera samples of the Honor 30S 5G with a resolution of 6912×9216. Both the leaks now cleared that the Honor 30S will have a 64 MP rear camera.
Previous leak shows, the Huawei Kirin 820 5G will have a 7nm process and a new chipset is said to include a built-in 5G modem with support for both SA and NSA standards, while the CPU has ARM Cortex-A76 cores and G77 GPU with improved NPU.
The phone with model number Honor CDY-AN90 has scored a staggering 375270 points on AnTuTu.
Honor 30S (Honor CDY-AN90) AnTuTu benchmark details:
- OS – Android 10
- Processor – Kirin 820 5G
- GPU – Mali G57
- RAM -8GB
- ROM -128 GB
- Resolution – 2400×1080 pixels
- Score – 375270
Honor 30S is rumored to sport a punch-hole display. A rectangle-shaped camera module on the back with four cameras and a LED flash and the Honor 30 series is expected to launch with a 64-megapixel main camera, but it may also use the 40-megapixel lens of the Honor V30 series, IMX600 CMOS.
Honor 30S 5G Latest News/Leaks:
- Honor 30S new leaked poster shows Kirin 820 chip
- Honor 30S AnTuTu score suggests this could be the most powerful phone yet
- Honor 30S Geekbench scores leaked: Kirin 820 5G, Magic UI 3.1
- Honor Magic UI 3.1 leaked may launch with Honor 30S
- Honor Play 9A also launching along with Honor 30S