Honor is set to launch its next Honor 30S smartphone on March 30. Earlier today, a new Honor 30S render revealed the Penta Camera design. Now, another poster spotted online that indicates the Honor 30S will have huge camera config.
The Honor 30S is said to feature Huawei Kirin 820 5G chip as well as 40W fast charging. About the camera concern, the smartphone will come with a 64-megapixel rear camera, 3x optical zoom feature.
Huawei Kirin 820 5G will have a 7nm process and a new chipset is said to include a built-in 5G modem with support for both SA and NSA standards, while the CPU has ARM Cortex-A76 cores and G77 GPU with improved NPU.
The phone with model number Honor CDY-AN90 has scored a staggering 375270 points on AnTuTu.
Honor 30S (Honor CDY-AN90) AnTuTu benchmark details:
- OS – Android 10
- Processor – Kirin 820 5G
- GPU – Mali G57
- RAM -8GB
- ROM -128 GB
- Resolution – 2400×1080 pixels
- Score – 375270.
Honor 30S Latest News/Leaks:
- Honor 30S new render shows Penta Camera design
- Honor 30S live image leaked
- Breaking: Honor 30S will have 64-megapixels and a 3x zoom
- Honor 30S 5G leaked camera sample shows appearance of 64 MP rear camera
- Honor 30S new leaked poster shows Kirin 820 chip
- Honor 30S AnTuTu score suggests this could be the most powerful phone yet