Honor 9S was launched in 2020 with a 5.45-inch display, 8MP selfie camera, 8-megapixel rear camera, and an LED flash. Now, according to the information, the Honor 9S smartphone users are now able to install the Magic UI 220.127.116.11 update. This update comes with a 576MB package size. Check the full changelog below.
Honor 9S Magic UI 18.104.22.168 Update Changelog:
This update improves the call experience in certain situation.
Adds quick download shortcut for the following apps: Books, Gamecentre, and Link Now. Touch the shortcuts to download the apps.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully
- The update rolls out in batches so it may take some time/days to get to your device.
Honor 9S Specifications:
- Display: 5.45-inch, HD +
- Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels, 18: 9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Square camera setup with an 8-megapixel lens and an LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- Processor: Helio P22
- Battery: 3,020mAh
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI/Magic UI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.