The Honor 9X and 9X Pro EMUI 10.0.1.120 version are pushed in batches, you will get it soon. The Honor 9X EMUI 10 update brings support for GPU Turbo, Link Turbo, Ark Compiler, and Connected Voice function.
To download Honor 9X and Honor 9X Pro EMUI 10.0.1.120 update, First check if you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the HiCare app. Open the app, go to HiCare app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install. (Get the latest version of the HiCare app).
The Honor 9X has a 6.59-inch FHD+ notch-less display with a pop-up 16MP selfie snapper. Around the back, we have a triple camera setup that comprises of a 48MP Primary + 8MP Ultrawide + 2MP depth modules. It has a 4,000mAh battery which charges via 10W fast-charging straight out the box.
HONOR 9X PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.59 inches, 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, IPS-LCD
- SoC: Kirin 810 with eight cores (2x Cortex A76 2.27 GHz + 6x Cortex A55 1.88 GHz)
- GPU: Mali G52
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage capacity: 256 GB (expandable by up to 512 GB)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1.1
- Camera: 48 + 8 + 2 megapixels, aperture f / 1.8
- Front camera: 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.2
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Interfaces: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, microSD, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm audio, USB Type-C
- Dimensions / weight: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm, 206 g.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs. So we can update other users asap.