According to a Weibo tipster (ChanganDigitalJun), the Honor MagicBook AMD Ryzen Edition will be released on July 16. The poster indicates it will arrive with a thin body and have an upgraded Ryzen 4000 series chipset from the Honor MagicBook 14/15 and MagicBook Pro.
The poster also shows it will feature “A+ Productivity”. Previous leak info suggests it will feature AMD Ryzen 7 4800H and it will be paired with 16GB of DDR4 RAM.
Huawei MateBook D 15 Key Specifications:
– 15.6-inch IPS Full HD display.
– 1920 x 1080 pixels, 87 percent screen-to-body ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, and 178-degree viewing angle.
– AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor, the entire line uses PCIe SSD, equipped with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics graphics card.
– Huawei Mate D 15 Ryzen Edition packed with up to 8GB of RAM, 256GB storage, and 1TB HDD. It also comes with Shark Fin 2.0 Silent Fan which the company says it has used for stronger air volume which greatly improves heat dissipation and is also claimed to be super quiet
– Other specifications of Huawei MateBook D 15 Ryzen Edition includes a USB 2.0 port, USB 3.0 port, 3.5mm headphone jack, HMDI port, another USB 3.0 port, and a USB Type-C port. In addition, MateBook D 15 Ryzen Edition comes pre-installed with genuine Windows and pre-installed with genuine Office Home and Student Edition.