On June 3, Honor Play 4 and Play 4 Pro smartphone officially launched at an online event. The Honor Play 4 Pro smartphone features a temperature measurement feature. Honor Play 4 has a front 16MP and a rear 64MP main camera + 8MP super wide-angle + 2MP depth of field + 2MP macro four-camera.
Honor Play 4 is equipped with MediaTek 800 chip, supporting n1, n38, n41, n77, n78, n79, and other frequency bands, and the BWP adaptive battery life is increased by 30%. Check the complete specifications below.
Honor Play 4 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.81-inch
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080
- OS: Magic UI 3.1 (Android 10)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Rear Camera: 64MP main camera + 8MP super wide-angle + 2MP depth of field + 2MP macro four-camera.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G
- Battery: 4300mAh, 22.5W charging
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.57-inch
- Front Camera: 32MP selfie + 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera
- Rear Camera: 40MP + 8MP
- Processor: Kirin 990
- Battery: 4200mAh, 40W fast charge
Honor Play 4 and Play 4 Pro Pricing Details:
Honor Play 4 5G
6GB/128GB – 1799 Yuan
8GB/128GB – 1999 Yuan
Honor Play 4 Pro 5G
8GB/128GB – 2899 Yuan
With infrared temperature measurement version.
8GB/128GB – 2999 Yuan