Honor Play 4 Pro users are now getting the new HarmonyOS 2.0 update with the latest firmware version 188.8.131.52. The latest firmware update installs February 2022 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
Honor Play 4 Pro HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update Changelog:
Version Update: 220.127.116.11→18.104.22.168
Security: Integrates the February 2022 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.57 inches, TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 2400*1080 pixels
- OS: Magic UI 3.1.0 (Android 10)
- Processor: Kirin 990
- GPU: Mali – G76
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (f/1.8 aperture AF) + 8 MP (f/2.4 aperture AF OIS), supports auto focus (laser focus/phase focus/contrast focus)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0 aperture FF) + 8 MP (f/2.2 aperture FF), supports a fixed focal length.
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Other: Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.