Honor Play 9A smartphone to launch on March 30 along with Honor 30S. Today, a new poster (via @hereYashRaj) shows Honor Play 9A will come with Helio P35 processor, 4900 mAh battery and 10W fast charging support.
Earlier, The TENAA listing shows two new smartphones with the model numbers “MED-AL20” and “MOA-AL20” one of the devices is said to be Honor Play 9A.
Honor Play 9A Specifications (Leaked):
- 6.3-inch IPS LCD display
- FHD+ resolution
- 4GB RAM (64GB and 128GB storage)
- 59.07mm × 74.06mm × 9.04mm
- Weigh 185g
- Waterdrop notch display
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Rectangular dual-camera module: 13MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture and PDAF, 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front: 8MP f/2.0
- 3.5mm audio jack
- MediaTek Helio P35 processor
- 4900 mAh (the rated capacity should be 5000mAh)
- 10W charging
- Magic UI 3.0 (Android 10).
Honor 9A Poster (Leaked):
The Honor 30S smartphone is said to feature Huawei Kirin 820 5G chip as well as 40W fast charging. Huawei Kirin 820 5G will have a 7nm process and a new chipset is said to include a built-in 5G modem with support for both SA and NSA standards, while the CPU has ARM Cortex-A76 cores and G77 GPU with improved NPU.
Honor 9A Latest News/Leaks:
- Honor Play 9A certified in China, to launch with 5000mAh battery
- Honor Play 9A also launching along with Honor 30S
- Honor Play 9A specifications and design leaked: 6.3-inch, 5000mAh battery