At the Double 11 event on JD, the Honor Tablet V6 series won the double champion of single product sales of Android tablet on JD.com. This tablet is powered with the Kirin 985 chip, which uses a 7nm process technology and has an 8-core CPU + 8-core GPU.
As per the specifications, the Honor Tablet V6 sports 10.4-inch 2000×1200 full screen with an 84% screen-to-body ratio, covering 100% sRGB high color gamut. In terms of communication, the tablet provides options for Wi-Fi and 5G versions, supporting 160MHz bandwidth, Wi-Fi 6 technology, and a maximum rate of 2.4Gbps; the 5G version supports dual-mode full Netcom, which can intelligently select networks. This tablet can also be equipped with a pressure-sensitive stylus, which supports 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity.
The tablet has a 7250mAh battery and a comprehensive office life of 10.5 hours. The tablet is equipped with four speakers and a dedicated Bluetooth keyboard is optional.
Honor Tablet V6 Price Details:
- 6+64GB version, 1499 yuan
- 6+128GB version, 2389 yuan
- 6+128GB 5G version, 3099 yuan
HONOR TABLET V6 5G SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 10.4-inch 2K QHD
- Resolution: 2560×1600
- NSA/SA dual-mode
- Processor: 7nm Kirin 985
- Battery: 7250mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Rear Camera: 13MP f/1.8
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Other: USB Type-C charging port, Histen 6.1 3D sound effects
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10) [Multiscreen collaboration, Split-screen multitasking]
- Wi-Fi 6+, offering high-speed connectivity with support for 2,400Mbps
- 4096 level-pressure sensitive Honor Magic-pencil
- Honor Smart Bluetooth Keyboard
- Color: Green, Black, and Silver