Honor as an independent brand launched its first device the Honor V40 in January 2021. The new family member in Honor’s portfolio comes with a 6.72-inch waterfall display that gets an 80-degree super large curvature, 120Hz screen refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, and more.
According to the Weibo tipster Song Jingting, Honor may release a “light luxury version” of Honor V40 this month powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor, the appearance is similar to Huawei nova 8. Also, Huawei’s new flagship tablet will be released alongside the new generation of P series flagship Huawei P50.
HONOR V4O KEY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.73-inch waterfall display with 80-degree curvature
- Refresh Rate: 120 Hz Screen
- Sampling Rate: 300Hz
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1000+
- OS: Magic UI 4 (Android 10)
- Rear Camera: 50MP triple rear camera
- Front Camera: 32MP+16MP dual selfie camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 66W super-fast charging.
The leaker also suggests that Honor will launch Honor 40S, Honor 10C, Honor X20, Honor 40 and other products in the future.