The X10 5G from Honor was launched last month in China is said to have another smartphone in the X10 series called Honor X10 Max. According to a well-known leaker from Weibo Changan Digital Jun, the Honor X10 Max will be a larger screen phone and it is the next device from the X series.
The Honor X10 5G smartphone features 6.63 inches display, 6/8GB of RAM, 40MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear camera setup, Kirin 820 SoC, MagicUI3.1, 22.5W fast charging and more.
Honor X10 5G supports 9 frequency bands NR: N1 / N3 / N38 (roaming) / N41 (2515-2675MHz) / N77 (roaming (3300-3800MHz)) / N78 / N79 / N80 (SUL) / N84 (SUL). The smartphone has a capability of AI photography, 3D portrait light effect, Huawei AI anti-shake, 960fps super slow-motion video, large aperture blur/streaming shutter and more.
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Amdroid10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G.
- Colors: Racing Blue, Silver, Orange, and Speed Black.