Honor’s upcoming X series smartphone the X10 Pro/Max leaks and rumors gradually increasing. According to the well-known leaker from Weibo Changan Digital Jun, Honor will launch a 7-inch large screen 5G mobile phone and it will support DCI-P3 wide color gamut. The leaker also mentioned that this smartphone (Honor X10 Pro/Max) is only a 5G large-screen mobile phone in 2020.
The X10 5G from Honor was launched last month in China, features 6.63 inches display, 6/8GB of RAM, 40MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear camera setup, Kirin 820 SoC, Magi cUI 3.1, 22.5W fast charging and more.
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Amdroid10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G.
- Colors: Racing Blue, Silver, Orange, and Speed Black.