Honor has officially confirmed the launch date of the Honor X10 series, according to the poster, the X10 smartphone to be launched in China on May 20. The Honor X10 is the first mobile phone equipped with the Kirin 820 5G chip in the Honor X series.
Huawei and Honor launched 5G phones this year including P40 series, Nova 7 series, Honor 30S, and Honor 30 series. Honor’s next 5G phone is the Honor X10 series. In March, the rumors and leak started rolling out about the Honor X10 series that time it was called Honor 10X series but later Honor changed the name Honor X10 series.
The Honor X10 to launch with a front pop-up camera, the rear is upgraded from the dual camera of the Honor 9X to the vertical three-camera combination in the upper left corner; It is a matrix four-shot. There is a lifting camera hole in the upper left corner of the top, and a 3.5mm headphone hole is reserved on the right. (Rear: 40 MP + 8MP + 2MP & Front: 16MP).
According to the TENAA listing, there will be two models (Teller) TEL-AN00 and TEL-AN00a. The Honor X10 series charging has been upgraded from the 4000 mAh of the Honor 9X to 4200 mAh and 22.5W fast charging. The charging speed has also been upgraded from 10W to 22.5W.
Honor X10 Specifications:
- Body Size – 163.7×76.5×8.8(mm)
- Display – 6.63 Inches,
- Resolution – 2400 × 1080p
- Display Type – LCD
- Processor – Huawei Kirin 820 5G
- Battery – 4200mAh
- Fast Charge – 22.5W
- Network – support 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G NSA/SA.
- Honor X10 Preview: Everything you need to know
- Honor X10 specifications leaked ahead of launch: IMX600y, Kirin 820 5G and more
- Honor X10 leak case confirmed Pop-Up selfie camera
- Honor X10 5G specs and images appeared on TENAA
Honor X10 Launch Date: May 20, 2020.