How to fix black screen issue on Huawei P20 Pro and P20:
1st Method: Charge your device up to 45-60 minutes
Put your Huawei P20 Pro and P20 on charging and wait until 45-60 minutes. And after that remove charging and try to switch on your device.
2nd Method: Remove SIM card & memory card
Because of faulted memory card or damage SIM card, your Huawei P20 Pro won’t turn on or black screen issue occurs. Remove SIM card & memory card and try to power on your phone.
3rd Method: Remove battery to fix black screen issue on Huawei P20 Pro
Remove your phone battery and wait for 30-35 minute. After that insert battery to your device and try to power on. If none of the above solutions fix your P20 black screen problem, wipe data or hard reset device.
4th Method: Hard reset Huawei P20 Pro and P20
Step 1: Press the power button and volume up button at same time until screen wake up
Lets Start with number 1 tip is.
Step 2: Now release power key but press & hold the volume up button for 5-7 seconds
Step 3: Press volume down to move Wipe data/factory reset
Step 4: Press power button to select
You can view this message: Confirm wipe for all user data?
Step 5: Press volume down button to move Wipe data/factory reset & then press power button to select.
Huawei P20 And P20 Pro Tips And Tricks:
- Best Huawei P20 Pro camera tips and tricks.
- How to take ultra snapshot on Huawei P20 Pro
- How to hide apps in Huawei P20 Pro
- How to use screen recording in Huawei P20 Pro
- How to hard reset Huawei P20 Pro
- How to use slow motion on Huawei P20 Pro
- How to change language in Huawei P20 Pro
- 5 Real Huawei P20 Pro camera tips and tricks