Huawei has announced the Mate Xs foldable smartphone in Singapore. The Huawei Mate Xs will be available at a price tag of 3788 Singapore dollars and the sale is starting from March 21. in Interstellar Blue color. If you are willing to buy the latest 5G foldable smartphone, you will get a free Huawei envelope leather case worth 238 Singapore dollars and a pair of Huawei FreeBuds 3 worth 238 Singapore dollars.
“We are thrilled to launch the Huawei Mate Xs in Singapore. It is the ultimate product of Huawei’s mission to present an unparalleled user experience with powerful 5G connectivity and cutting edge design,” – Phil Xu, Managing Director of Huawei Consumer Business Group Singapore.
The Huawei Mate Xs also placed first in the Master Lu Mobile UI rankings. For, improving the foldable smartphone performance, Huawei has upgraded the processor with a new Kirin 990 5G chipset inside that helps the smartphone to run well and perform the best output in a certain way.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Powered by Kirin 990 5G
- EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- SuperSensing Cine Camera 40 MP (Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (front camera)
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor.
- The Huawei Mate Xs 5G (8GB + 512GB) comes with 2499 Euros/$2758 price tag.