Huawei Band 4 Pro receiving the latest firmware update. It brings version number 18.104.22.168. This version optimizes the experience problem, and it is highly recommended that you upgrade and use it.
Huawei Band 4 Pro 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
- Optimize the sleep monitoring experience
- Optimize the open water segmented swimming data display.
- Please keep the bracelet power above 20% before the OTA upgrade.
- The upgrade time is about 20 minutes. After the app shows 100%, the bracelet side will continue to upgrade. Please wait patiently.
- Please make sure the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process. If the upgrade fails, please try again.
HUAWEI BAND 4 PRO SPECS:
- Processor: Apollo 3, RTOS Operating System
- Dimensions and Weight: 12.3 x 1.85 x 1.25 cm, 25 g (with bracelet)
- Display: 0.95″, TFT AMOLED Colour Display
- Resolution: 240x120px
- Design: Stainless steel structural frame, Flexible material bracelet, Slim design for comfort and perfect pulsation reading
- Features: Bluetooth – 4.2, Bluetooth frequency – 2.4 GHz
- Activity Tracking: Outdoor and indoor racing, hiking, free training, elliptical trainer, rowing machine
- Water sports and swimming: 5ATM water resistance grade
- Notifications: Incoming calls, SMS, alarm, etc
- Sensors: Sensor heart rate optical ratio, 6 axis sensor for movement, Infrared wear sensor
- GPS support
- Supported Systems: Android 4.4+, iOS 9.0+
- Battery: 100mAh
- Battery Life: up to 5 days
- Charging Time: about 1.5 hours.
Note: If you have received the latest update on your smartphones/wearables, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.