Huawei Band 4 Pro receiving the latest firmware update with version number 188.8.131.52. The update optimizes the user experience during playback and workout. It comes with a download size of 0.94MB.
Huawei Band 4 Pro version 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
This update optimizes the user experience.
Optimizes the user experience during the workout.
Optimizes the user experience during playback when you use your tape to control the music on your phone.
Optimizes the alarm function.
Also added SpO2 function. To know more about SpO2 function check here.
- Please keep the bracelet power above 20% before OTA upgrade.
- The upgrade time is about 20 minutes. After the app shows 100%, the bracelet side will continue to upgrade. Please wait patiently.
- Please make sure the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process. If the upgrade fails, please try again.
HUAWEI BAND 4 PRO SPECS:
- Apollo 3
- RTOS Operating System
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 12.3 x 1.85 x 1.25 cm
- Weight: 25 g (with bracelet)
- Size: 0.95″, TFT AMOLED Colour Display
- Resolution: 240x120px
- Stainless steel structural frame
- Flexible material bracelet
- Slim design for comfort and perfect pulsation reading
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Activity Tracking
- Outdoor and indoor racing, hiking, free training, elliptical trainer, rowing machine.
- Water sports and swimming
- 5ATM water resistance grade
- Notifications: Incoming calls, SMS, alarm, etc.
- Sensor heart rate optical ratio
- 6 axis sensor for movement
- Infrared wear sensor
- GPS support
- Supported Systems: Android 4.4+, iOS 9.0+
- Capacity: 100mAh
- Battery Life: up to 5 days
- Charging Time: about 1.5 hours.
Note: If you have received the latest update on your smartphone/wearable, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, So we can update other users asap.