Huawei Children’s Watch 4X was launched in July this year, the smartwatch getting its fourth update with the latest firmware version 22.214.171.124 and to update it you must upgrade your watch to version 126.96.36.199. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Children’s Watch 4X Fourth Update: 188.8.131.52
1. Optimize system stability
2. Optimization of power endurance part of the scene
Huawei Children’s Watch 4X Third Update: 184.108.40.206
1. Add fun to take pictures
(1) The lower part of the scene Power optimized battery life.
(2) optimize the photographic effect in a particular scene.
3. optimize system stability.
[Note] requires supporting the use of intelligent caring Android version is 220.127.116.112 or later, the iOS version is 18.104.22.1680 or later.
Huawei Children’s Watch 4X Second Update: Version: 1.0 .0.72
[ Optimization ]
1. Optimize the charging experience.
2. Fix the problem of not ringing the alarm clock.
3. Optimize system stability.
[ Notes ] The Android version of Smart Care that needs to be used is 22.214.171.1242 and above, and the iOS version is 1.0. 22.300 and above versions.
Huawei Children’s Watch 4X Specifications:
- Size: 53 mm*45.7 mm*14.7 mm
- Screen: 1.41-inch AMOLED touch screen 320×360 pixels
- Weight: 67.7 g
- Data Connection: WLAN, NFC, Bluetooth, Cellular Network
- Watch Case: Blue,pink,white
- Strap:Blue TPU strap, Pink TPU strap, White TPU strap
- Colour: Blue, Pink, Silver
- Sensor: Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor
- Storage:1 GB+16 GB
- Camera: Front 5 MP, side 8 MP.