Huawei has started delivering the December 2020 security patch update based on EMUI 10.1 to the Huawei Enjoy 10e and Enjoy 10S smartphone users in China. The latest update for Enjoy 10e and Enjoy 10S comes with software version 10.1.0.180 & 10.1.0.157 respectively.
Huawei Enjoy 10e and Enjoy 10S December 2020 Patch Details:
- Huawei Enjoy 10e – EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.180 (Base version 10.1.0.179)
- Huawei Enjoy 10S – EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.157 (Base version 10.1.0.156)
This update improves system security using Android security patches. (Currently available in China).
Integrated Android security patches released in December 2020 for improved system security.
Huawei Enjoy 10s Specifications:
- Processor– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- RAM – 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
- Display – 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
- Resolution – 2400 × 1080
- Rear Camera – Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor (AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos)
- Front Camera – 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
- Battery – 4000mAh battery
- Connectivity – 3.5mm headphone jack
- OS – Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Huawei Enjoy 10e Specifications:
- Screen Size: 6.3 inches
- Camera: Dual rear camera: 13 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 2 MP (depth of field, f / 2.4 aperture) & Front – 8 million pixels, f / 2.0 aperture.
- Photo Resolution: Rear camera: up to 4160×3120 pixels; front camera: up to 3264×2448 pixels
- Camera resolution: Rear camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels; front camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM & Memory: 4GB, 64GB internal storage (up to 512 GB)
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765 (MediaTek MT6765) [8 Core]
- Operating System: Android 10 (EMUI 10)
- Battery: 5000mAh (Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery)
How to check the latest update?
Check from your phone settings option: Go to the Settings -> ‘System’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Check Via Support App: Open the latest version of Support app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ ->‘Download and install’.
Looking for the latest Huawei updates? Join us on the Telegram channel for instant updates. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.