Huawei Enjoy 10e smartphone users are now receiving the March 2021 security update in the form of EMUI 10.1. The latest March 2021 security update for Huawei Enjoy 10e is rolling out with software version 10.1.0.185 to enhance the security of mobile.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the March 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, 13 High levels, and 131 Medium levels.
Huawei Enjoy 10e March 2021 security patch update changelog:
Huawei Enjoy 10e MED-AL00, MED-AL20 & MED-TL00
Version update 10.1.0.184→ 10.1.0.185
- Integrates Android security patches released in March 2021 for improved system security.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
Huawei Enjoy 10e Specifications:
- Screen Size: 6.3 inches
- Camera: Dual rear camera: 13 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 2 MP (depth of field, f / 2.4 aperture) & Front – 8 million pixels, f / 2.0 aperture.
- Photo Resolution: Rear camera: up to 4160×3120 pixels; front camera: up to 3264×2448 pixels
- Camera resolution: Rear camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels; front camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM & Memory: 4GB, 64GB internal storage (up to 512 GB)
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765 (MediaTek MT6765) [8 Core]
- Operating System: Android 10 (EMUI 10)
- Battery: 5000mAh (Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery)
How to check the latest update?
Check from your phone settings option: Go to the Settings -> ‘System’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Check Via Support App: Open the latest version of Support app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ ->‘Download and install’.
Looking for the latest Huawei updates? Join us on the Telegram.