Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.135 changelog:
Models: AQM-AL00 & AQM-TL00
Version Update: 10.1.0.130 → 10.1.0.135
This update optimizes the camera shooting experience in wide-angle mode.
The update is currently rolling out in China and 10.1.0.135 version has been pushed to all users on EMUI 10.1 version.
As usual, the update is rolling out via OTA, download Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.135 update via Settings > System > Software update > Check for updates.
Or Via Support App (Go to update section).
Huawei Enjoy 10s Specifications:
– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
– 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
– 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
– Resolution 2400 × 1080
– Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor
– AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos.
– 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
– 4000mAh battery
– 3.5mm headphone jack
– Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Check the latest EMUI 10 updates here.