Huawei has started rolling out a new EMUI 10.1 version update for the Enjoy 10S smartphone users. The latest update brings version number EMUI 10.1.0.166 and added a new popular recommendation folder.
Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.166 Changelog:
- Models: Huawei Enjoy 10S AQM-AL00 & AQM-TL00
- Version Update: 10.1.0.159 → 10.1.0.166
This update added a new popular recommendation folder, which intelligently recommends popular and selected applications for you, and recommends you to update.
As usual, the update is rolling out via OTA, download Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.166 update via Settings > System > Software update > Check for updates.
Or Via Support App (Go to update section).
Huawei Enjoy 10s Specifications:
– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
– 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
– 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
– Resolution 2400 × 1080
– Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor
– AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos.
– 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
– 4000mAh battery
– 3.5mm headphone jack
– Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.