Huawei’s HarmonyOS 2 official version 22.214.171.124 is now released for the Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro and Enjoy 20 Plus 5G and pushed to the first closed beta sign-up selected users.
The latest HarmonyOS update for Enjoy 20 Pro and Enjoy 20 Plus 5G brings App Assistant and User interface optimization. Check the model info and changelog below.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro and Enjoy 20 Plus 5G HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G (DVC-AN20)
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G (DVC-TN20)
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G (FRL-AN00a)
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G (FRL-TN00)
188.8.131.52 → 184.108.40.206
- Optimizes the user interface
- Optimizes the App Assistant
Currently in China.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.5″ LCD, Waterdrop Notch display, 90Hz
- Resolution: 2400*1080
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB ROM
- Triple Rear camera: 48MP f/1.8 aperture + 8MP(ultrawide) f/2.4 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture (macro), (4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps)
- Front Camera: 16MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G (MT6873)
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery, 22.5W fast charge