Huawei has recently launched the Enjoy 50 phone along with the FreeBuds 5i true wireless Bluetooth headset. Now, according to the official information, the all-new Huawei FreeBuds 5i is now getting the first software update with the version number HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199.
Huawei FreeBuds 5i First Update Changelog:
- Optimize connection and audio experience
- Optimize system stability
It features a 10mm moving coil unit and 42dB deep noise reduction. This headset claims to be the only TWS headset that has passed the Sony Hi-Res small gold standard certification within the price of 500 yuan.
- Height: 30.9 mm
- Width: 23.9 mm
- Depth: 21.7 mm
- Weight: about 4.6 g
- Charging case: Height: 48.2 mm
- Width: 61.8 mm
- Depth: 26.9 mm
- Weight: about 33.9 g
- Equipment control: Double tap/long press/swipe
- Audio technology: Active noise reduction, call noise reduction, transparent transmission
- Sensor: Hall sensor/CAP sensor
- Battery capacity: Headphones: 55 mAh (single minimum), Charging case: 410 mAh (minimum)
- Bluetooth: BT 5.2
- It uses a 10mm moving coil unit, as well as AEM human ear adaptive technology, up to 42dB noise reduction, supports transparent transmission mode and Windproof mode.
[Smart Life App Upgrade Method]
1. Open the Smart Life App and enter the main interface of Smart Life.
2. Make sure that the headset is connected to the mobile phone/tablet, select the corresponding headset card, and enter the main interface of the headset device.
3. Click Firmware Update to enter the Check for Updates interface. If there is a new version, click “Download and Install” to start the upgrade.