Huawei FreeBuds Pro was launched last month on September 9 at the Seamless AI Life product launch conference. The latest FreeBuds Pro Bluetooth headphones integrated with Active Noise Cancellation. HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches.
Now, the company has started rolling out a new firmware update for the FreeBuds Pro that comes with version number 126.96.36.199 and the package size is 2.56MB. Below check the full changelog and how to guide.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
- Optimizes compatibility for the simultaneous connection of two devices.
- Reduces power consumption when the earbuds in the charging case.
- Enhance noise-canceling effects.
- Please put both earbuds into the charging case before updating, and keep the case open until the update is complete.
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.
Thanks for the tip, Kim.