In Europe, Huawei FreeBuds Studio getting the December 2021 firmware update with the build number 220.127.116.11. The latest update adds a connection center. Once again, the HUAWEI Freebuds Studio Update has a manageable download size of just 2.53 MB.
HUAWEI FREEBUDS STUDIO UPDATE 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
1. Make sure the headphones have a battery level above 10% before you start the update.
2. Do not disconnect the headphones during the update process.
Adds the connection center.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio Key Specifications:
- Dimensions: Height 194 mm, Width 152 mm, Depth 81.5 mm
- Battery: 410 mAh
- Playtime: 24 hours playback on 1 charge (with ANC disabled), 5 hours playback on 10 miuntes of fast charge (with ANC enabled), 8 hours playback on 10 minutes of fast charge (with ANC disabled)
- Charging: Wired: USB Type-C
- Charging Time: About 60 minutes
- Controls: Physical Button – Bluetooth, ANC, Power
- Touch Button: Right ear cup
- Connectivity: Bluetooth compatibility 5.2 (Requires smartphones running EMUI10.1 or above)
- Sensor: Microphone sensor, a Capacitance sensor, IMU sensor
- Driver: 40 mm dynamic
- Audio Technology: Active noise cancellation, Call noise cancellation